Cool Things I Got Over Summer

This summer, me and my family went to a lot of places. For example: The Columbia Icefield, Lake Louise, Upper Lake, Lower Lake, the World Waterpark in Edmonton, and… a lot of other places. And like most people, we like to buy some (by some I mean one or two) mementosĀ or in other words, souvenirs from the places we’ve gone. One really cool thing we got from the Columbia Icefield is this 3D picture carved… or more properly, scorched into an organic glass block. (At least that’s what my mom thinks) But while we were taking the photo, my dad decided to bring my dog and put him into the picture. But he kept moving every time the picture was taken. So it took about 15 minutes to take one single picture.

Another really cool thing we got over the summer is a projector (no hologram) that looks really cool: it looks like a big and thick CD that has holes on its side. But the coolest thing is, it even has its own operating system and remote, which both looks very cool too.

That’s about all I have. I really enjoyed my summer, and I hope you did too. (What an awkward ending)